An Easy Weekend Planned; What to do in Albury/Wodonga
Are you looking for something to do this weekend? Don’t worry, we’ll keep you entertained with a daily itinerary for you to enjoy!
1. Enjoy the local Farmer’s markets between 8am and 12pm at Hovell Tree Park! Pick up some fresh fruit and vegetables for the week, and maybe some locally baked bread and slices for afternoon tea too!
2. Explore MAMA – Murray Art Museum Albury. There are plenty of exhibitions to look at including the Art by Accident by Kate Mitchell.
3. Join us for dinner at The River Deck and relax after a long week! Keep nice and toasty by the fire as you peruse our delicious menu for a Winter
warmer – check out our Instagram @river_deck for some mouth watering pictures! Bookings aren’t essential, however feel free to book here.
4. If you missed the Farmer’s markets on Saturday morning, you could visit the Albury Wodonga Community Markets. With a variety of goods, such as; worm farms, fresh produce, flowers, pottery and nik-naks there’s plenty to have a look at.
5. Didn’t make it for dinner? Come in on Sunday for an all-day breakfast or lunch from 11.30am. Check out the menu here.
6. After lunch, take a relaxing riverside walk or cycle starting from Noreuil Park. You could also take a short drive to Wodonga to check out the High Country Rail Trail. Walking track information can be found here.
7. Or are you looking for an easy way to tire out the kids? Try the new SupaTramp for hours of fun – the best part – they’re open 7 days! With trampolines galore, rock climbing walls, a high ropes course and an indoor playground, you’ll be glad you took them.
Photo by The Bower Co